Vision, Mission, Objectives
To attain leadership in spearheading qualitative and responsible Academic Programmes relevant to the society through cost-effective off-campus distance mode of education.
- To reach out to all those segments of the society who are otherwise outside or deprived of the on-campus education;
- To supplement the efforts of the institutions engaged in on-campus programmes through the creation of employable and skilled manpower to meet the growing needs of the economy; and
- To take advantage of the technological developments in the design and delivery of academic programmes cutting across the cultural and geographical barriers.
- Possess diversity and valuing experience;
- Designing market oriented, contemporary and socially relevant educational programmes;
- Setting benchmarks with respect to quality of the programmes;
- Evolving student centric processes and systems; and
- Contributing to the enhancement of the image of the Pondicherry University.