Examinations will be held twice a year in June and December. The students are advised to download the Examination application form, hall ticket, instructions to candidates and time table from the University website at: www.pondiuni.edu.in. The above material will not be sent by post to any student.
- Keep digital (scan copies) of the following documents ready before you start filling up the admission forms.
- X Standard (SSLC) or equivalent certificate/mark statement
- Higher Secondary (HSC) or its equivalent certificate/mark statement
- Degree/Provisional certificate of the qualifying degree (Only for PG and MBA Degree programmes)
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- Fee Concession category certificate, if applicable
- Admission will be granted on ‘First Come, First Serve” basis
- For fee Structure and course details, refer Information Brochure and Prospectus
Admission Related Queries
For Admission related Queries (such as eligibility, date, admissions and academic related): contact –0413-2654441/ 717/ 439
For Technical Queries (such as portal not working, certificate not uploading, unable to make payment, payment failure): contact – 0413-2654445 ,0413-2654850
Monday to Friday (Working hours: between 09.30 a.m. and 05.30 p.m.)