Procedure for getting Genuineness Certificate
- Genuineness Certificate may be issued on specific request from the Government/ State/ Autonomous/ Private/ Foreign Organization/ Institution & Embassies and on payment of the requisite fee.
- A letter from the Head of the Company/ Institution/ Authorized authority is required along with a photocopy of the Degree certificate (Back & Back) and a self-addressed (Organization), sufficiently stamped postal/Airmail envelope (Size: Length:28.5 cm; Breadth: 12.5 cm). The Signatory Name, Date and the seal of the company are to be given compulsorily on the request letter.
- The Application/ request for Genuineness Verification is to be addressed to “the Controller of Examinations” Pondicherry University, Puducherry – 605014.
- Genuineness certificate will not be sent to the Candidates/ Individuals directly.
- The verification process will may take 15 working days.
- Fee for verification of degree certificate is to be made through Demand Draft in favor of ‘Finance Officer’, Pondicherry University, Puducherry or through Indian Bank Challan.
State & Central Government
Private Agencies/ Institutions / Companies
For Foreign Institution/ Foreign Countries/ Embassy & High Commission:
Other than SAARC Countries
Contact Person : Assistant Registrar, Exam wing – DDE, Pondicherry University, R.V.Nagar, Kalapet, Puducherry – 605 014.
Contact Number : 0413 2654 513
Mail ID : email@example.com