Scholarship for SRC Students

Students who belong to the Special Reservation Category (SRC) admitted in this Directorate can avail various scholarships from the respective State/ UT Government, of which the student is a permanent resident.  To avail the scholarship the candidate has to obtain the prescribed scholarship application form from the Adi Dravidas Welfare Directorate of their respective State/ UT Government. The filled in application along with all the relevant documents need to be submitted to the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Pondicherry University to forward to the respective Directorate/ Scholarship awarding agency.